John come out to install a roof. The first heavy rain came and the roof leaked. Had roof inspected afte he said he "fixed leak". The roofing inspector discovered a host of improper installation defects. Called and emailed John of Texas Select Roofing several times. He kept giving excuses and promises. It is five months later and the roof is still not fixed. For $4500 I expected a decent roof!

Here are just of few of the inspection issues found after poor workmanship from Texas Select Roofing (Texas).

Valley shingles not sealed along edges.

Missing end shingles.

Installed shingles were damaged and in need of replacement.

Improper installation - No step flashing along side wall.

Gravel missing edges of shingles exposing fiberglass base.

Did not install required step flashing including kick-out flashing which would direct the water into the gutter at end of step flashing.

Shingles not secured (nailed and/or glued) in several areas of roof.

Had an Experience with Texas Select Roofing?

Comments

Consumers,

Select Roofing has no ties with the customer who posted the complaint. Select Roofing is not the same company as Texas-Select Roofing. Please look up Select Roofing LLC with the BBB to research any complaints. We strive to resolve any and all issues! Customer satisfaction is our guarantee! If you are looking for a reputable roofing company, visit our website at www.selectroofing.com.

Thanks,

Paul

Thank for the comment.I called around and found out that company is storm chasers that hit an area after big storm.

Take the money and hire cheap labor & cheap material.

Too risky.I found a local company I trust!